Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Adventure Week





The reason for going on an outdoor adventure week is to try new and challenging activities like orienteering, climbing, kayaking, snorkelling, to have fun while learning and getting fit.
Lili.

Teachers want us to be active, fit, strong and the couch potatoes cured. The other reasons for adventure week is to make new friends, work together and be a team. 
Joshua. 

I think that adventure week was really fun and i really enjoyed it. I mostly enjoyed the diving board and flippa ball at Moana Pool. Rock climbing and ice skating was a brand new experience for me and I'm glad I did it a lot. Thank you to everyone who helped out with adventure week.
Leilani.

I think we go to outdoor activity week to experience something new. I learned new things like rock climbing, ice skating, and caneoing. I also got to know other people.
Jorja.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Room 8. What an awesome blog! Keep up the great work. From Miss B in Room 11.

    ReplyDelete